I’m hiring an operations manager to be my right-hand woman and handle everything that goes on behind the scenes of my business!!
You’ll be nurturing my epic clients, managing my inbox, assisting in content writing, handling PR + inquiries, light design work for social media, organizing calendars, and be my go-to project manager for programs, events, etc.
I’m looking for the *perfect* unicorn who can compliment my personality and allow me to continue to grow the B.Rose empire helping online Light Leaders get aligned and activated with their offers through kundalini + deep energy work [with a dash of soulful strategy].
YOU ARE :::
- INCREDIBLY TECH SAVVY AND FAMILIAR WITH THE ONLINE BUSINESS GAME
- YOU DREAM ABOUT SYSTEMS/PLATFORMS/ORGANIZATION
- A CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATOR
- ORGANIZED, INTENTIONAL, AND EFFICIENT
- GROWTH ORIENTED + EXCEED EXPECTATIONS
- HIGH ACHIEVER + SELF STARTER
- HAVE VIRGO IN YOUR CHART
- ARE A ‘GENERATOR’ ACCORDING TO HUMAN DESIGN
- LOVES THE WOO + IS FAMILIAR WITH THE INDUSTRY (KUNDALINI BACKGROUND A PLUS BUT NOT NECESSARY!)
- HAS A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- LOVES TO LAUGH
If this sounds like “you” I want you to know what it might look like for us to work together.
First off it’s going to be a TON of fun. I believe it making magic together combined with laughter and love.
But we will also WERK.
I have high expectations and expect you to show up BIG. My business is growing hella’ fast and you need to be able to keep up 🙂 If you’re not ready to show up with your A++ game then it probably won’t be a good fit.
IF this position feels like a full body yes, here’s what to do:
Send an email to [email protected] OR submit the form below with the subject line:
BUSINESS OPERATIONS POSITION.
And in the body share:
1. How you know me + my world
2. Why you’re interested in this position
3. What specific experience you’ve had in the past that makes you a perfect fit for this position
4. What you’re looking for in this position (what your dream experience looks like)
5. Where do you want to be in 3 years from now
6. What would be the first 3 things you’d suggest I start doing in my business?
7. Why are you the best person for this role?
8. What do you admire about my work and business as a whole?
9. Your website, Instagram, and Facebook URLs (or anywhere else I can scope out your online presence)
10. What you are passionate about 🙂